I had extra spaghetti squash and pumpkin so I was on a hunt for a recipe that included both of those ingredients. This recipe may seem odd, but it was great! It filled me up for hours and was a great change from your average breakfast dish.
- 1 cup cooked spaghetti squash
- 1 whole egg
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 packet of Truvia, or other zero-calorie, all-natural sweetener of choice
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- dash of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp all natural peanut butter
iix together the egg, pumpkin, sweetener, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice. Stir in the spaghetti squash. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto a nonstick griddle over medium heat; cook for about 5 minutes or until set. Flip and cook the other side. Warm the peanut butter in the microwave and drizzle over the pancakes.
WW+pts: 5 pts
Modified from: Caras Cravings